Key Responsibilities & Tasks Responsible for end-to-end process lifecycle management at product stability phase; focusing on design, debugging, testing, quality assurance of specific product features as part for application service and maintenance. Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency. Works close together with other team members to ensure team success. Exhibits strong overall product knowledge and shares domain expertise within and across teams.
- - Technical Expectations A technology enthusiast with the right programming acumen driven by customer expectations and business needs with an ability to adapt to varied skill set demands.
- - Good programming fundamentals (e.g. good insight into technical concepts such as OOPS, device engineering, security, performance etc.)
- - Ability to understand product (conceptual, functional and logical aspects) and a quick learner.
- - Knowledge on enterprise applications as a concept is desirable.
- - Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- - Develop and deliver high quality code and documentation for iOS / Android / Windows client applications
- - Develop infrastructure components/ frameworks on the iOS / Android / Windows platforms that will enable client applications to work seamlessly with the backend products and services
- - Work closely with QA to fix defects and provide high testability of client applications
- - Work with UX/UI designers to develop intuitive user interface and client application design
- - Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
- - Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- - Responsible for the development of mobile applications and components
- - Responsible for the design and development of end to end mobile components
- - Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format
- - Demonstrates strong creative, technical and analytical skills
- - Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- - Should take responsibility to work on independent module based on business requirement in parallel
Job specific competencies and skills
- Application development - Responsible for debugging, testing, documentation, communication, coordination, reporting, deployment and maintenance for software products and features. Responsible for driving implementation and delivering sustainable software modifications in a team. Ensuring development quality and executing test phases. Coordinating with onsite team and resolve issues or gather enough information for further analysis. An aptitude to investigate root cause of certain failures. Dedicated, conscientious individual with effective task management and communication skills is essential.
Customer focus & product quality - Deployment, maintenance and handover of software products will continue to be areas of focus.
Analysis management - Supports Product Management and Development Lead in analysing customer requirements. If necessary; designs software solutions within own area of expertise as related to software components, modules and business processes.
Experience and other requirements
- 5-6 years of application services and product development experience; as technical expert for a project with understanding of API design and development.
- - Should be proficient in C#, .NET technologies (knowledge of.Net core,)
- - 2+ years of experience in Xamarin application development environment for Android and iOS (optional) devices .
- Good knowledge in Android architecture and development
- Experience with Xamarin.Forms
- Good understanding of MVVM pattern
- Good exposure toward technologies like SQL server, WCF services and Entity Framework
- Should have knowledge about RESTful services and client-server architecture
- Database skills (SQL queries, SQL stored procedures etc.)
Additional requirements (desirable)
- Exposure to understanding of use of a middleware e.g. SUP or SMP
- Exposure to ODATA specification is important
- Understanding of development in version controlled environment such as TFS, SVN or Git
- Good knowledge in iOS architecture and development is good to have
- Strong analytical skills
Engineering/ BCA from a reputed institute with a minimum of 70% aggregate or 7.0 CGPA is recommended. Any certification to enhance technical skills and understanding is desirable.